How does a homeowner apply?

You may print a Home Improvement Application (PDF) or pick one up from the City of Fountain Valley Housing and Community Development Division located in City Hall at 10200 Slater Avenue. Business hours are Monday through Thursday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. and every other Friday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.  Completed applications may be dropped off at City Hall or mailed to City of Fountain Valley Attn:  Home Improvement Program, 10200 Slater Ave., Fountain Valley, CA 92708.  All applications are processed on a first-come, first-serve basis.  Additional information regarding the City’s Home Improvement Program may be found on the Housing Rehabilitation Program page.

Show All Answers

1. How does a homeowner apply?
2. Who is eligible for the program?
3. What documents do I need to submit with my application?
4. What types of improvements are eligible?