How is a property registered?
The responsible party must complete the Foreclosure Property Registration Form and include a $100 registration fee made payable to the City of Fountain Valley. Mail the completed form and registration fee to: City of Fountain Valley, Code Enforcement Division, 10200 Slater Avenue, Fountain Valley, CA 92708.

See Resolution 9341 for fees related to security, maintenance and registration for properties in foreclosure.

Show All Answers

1. What do I need if I am constructing a new building?
2. What forms do I need before I start a new business?
3. How do I modify an existing conditional use permit?
4. How do I apply for a sign permit?
5. How do I apply for a temporary use permit (parking lot sale, seasonal sale)?
6. How do I apply to build a new housing development?
7. What if I am building a block wall?
8. I want to build a garage, gazebo, or other simple structure. Where can I find information on the building requirements?
9. What do I need if I want to build a pool, spa, or pond?
10. What are the requirements if I want to install a new air conditioner or pool and spa equipment?
11. I want to add a second unit to my single-family lot. What are the construction requirements?
12. I want to landscape my front yard. What are the building requirements?
13. Do I need a building permit for a home improvement?
14. Who do I call about a code enforcement issue or complaint?
15. How is a property registered?